Benefits from GALILEO adoption
GALILEO differentiators (multiple frequencies with modern modulations) enable robust navigation for autonomous agricultural robots even in locations where other GNSS do not work sufficiently well.
GALIRUMI benefits from GALILEO adoption:
- Better resilience to multipath due to more robust modulations, appropriate for scenarios without a clear vision of the sky due to near obstacles.
- An improvement of the availability of satellites in sight when used in combination with other GNSS constellations.
Upcoming GALILEO improvements:
- Sub-metric position accuracy using E1+E5 (AltBOC) frequency bands without RTK corrections.
- High Accuracy Service (HAS):
- <20 cm accuracy without using RTK corrections
- OS Navigation Message Authentication (OS-NMA):
- Authentication of navigation data -> resilience to spoofing